Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Nathan's Big Adventure

Last Wednesday I brought in my treasures from my trip to Hawaii. I went to Oahu. My family went because we were going to my Uncle's wedding. We went to a market and there were a lot of illegal weapons like knuckle dusters. There are 10 different islands that make up Hawaii. Maori people originated from these islands. Hawaii is the biggest island. There were turtles on the islands. One of the turtles called Louie had a white stripe on it's back because it was hit by a boat which cracked it's shell. There were little ducklings in the crocodile habitat and little terrapins (turtles).
By Nathan Rm I


4 comments:

  1. well that would be a fantastic hoilday

    isabella rm s

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW looks like you had a great time Bella roomS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. It is really useful to me and all people. One think in my mind came while reading that it is not wasting of time. kizi games the aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. Get ready for this lovely game on Jet Fighter

    ReplyDelete