Monday, March 7, 2016

Rm I's Extra Student?!

Sadly last week one of our class members moved to Wellington. However over the weekend Nicholas got thinking and decided he had a solution, he would bring his cat Mikey to join our class.


Mikey is a cat with shiny black and white fur, gleaming green eyes and a long snake like black tail. Mikey slowly slithers out of the cage watching all the blue smurfs moving around, he's desperately looking for a way out.
He slowly slithers to the door watching the smurfs to see if it's safe.He can feel the air coming through the door, he sits and waits hoping it will open. He decides it won't open so he slinks back into the circle. 
Stevie's roaring with excitement. I try to get him to stand up so I can take him around but he won't move, he's glued flat to the floor. Finally I manage to peel him off. I walk around the class, I take him to Stevie. She puts her hand out and gives him a pat. I put him back down. Then I tell some more about him, like how when I was little he used to run up my back and bite me on the neck. Then I put the cage down and he runs into the cage like a cheetah. Then we lock him in safe and sound and my dad Chris takes him home.
By Nicholas


Mikey the hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment