Wednesday, March 23, 2016

          Rockin' Writing from Room G
Personal Experiences


Carl Jnr
As I get my burger I slurp my lips together. Suddenly, the mayonnaise drips like a tap. Crunch mmmm yummy that taste is miraculous. The juices all come  together like glue on paper.  
By Thomas Morgan

Fireworks
Boom! bang!  Off  go  the  fireworks!  All  of  the  fireworks  were  gold,  purple  and  shining.  We  had  amazing  fireworks  at  my  house.        
By DJ Thomas


Fairies everywhere
Twinkle twinkle, excited fairies everywhere!!! Fairies scattered across the lawn playing tag. Then mum yells “Fairies, I think you’re probably hungry. I’ve got a little fairy treat for you!!” 
We sprint over  the deck. Mum had ice-blocks for us all. 
Yaaaah!!! It was my birthday party today. My friends all dressed-up as Fairies. We had wands, pretty coloured dresses and sparkles on our dresses. We laughed and laughed while we waited for our ice-blocks. They were cold and icy-perfect for after a nice game of tag. They were also juicy and fruity. Brain freeze, brain freeze! Man, I think I needed to eat my ice-block a bit more slowly so no brain freeze!
By Lucy Evans







No comments:

Post a Comment