Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Snippets of writing from Room G
Where did your jandals take you this summer?

The beach
To the sandy, sparkly, beautiful beach with my tummy full of sweet and
sour blueberries which my family picked from Wellington.
To my chip stealing personality at the beach. My dad wasn’t impressed
when his chips disappeared down my mouth.
By Sara Klinkhamer 

Camping
On the last Friday, I went camping with my Dad, my sister Kahlei and Keiren for my step mum’s birthday. Everyday Keiren and I nagged the parents to go swimming - it was too hot! We found a jumping spot at the river and we had a blast!   
By Charlotte Murray

Out and about
It was Xbox 360 at home with my brothers and we played Call of Duty Black Ops 3. We also went to Mahia and we hired a batch with some friends. I went to Hamilton to see my family and it was my sister's birthday.   
By Bodhi Fenwick







No comments:

Post a Comment